After much deliberation, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s protection. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Chico home monitoring works
When you opt for 24-hour home monitoring from leading authorities such as Vivint, you are connected to trained home security representatives at all times. While it’s true they are always there when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t find them constantly surveilling your residence or checking your camera footage. Instead, they spring to action the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then relays the notification instantly to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to confirm the emergency and ensure your safety.
- If the monitoring staff isn’t able to reach you, they will automatically contact emergency assistance.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the emergency and will serve as the chief contact with authorities if you are away.
Home monitoring is the equivalent of having your own private security team linked directly to your smart components. This is more than simply inner peace as you have real-life professionals to assist you during your time of need.