How does home monitoring work in Chico?
After much deliberation, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s protection. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Chico home monitoring works
When you opt for 24-hour home monitoring from leading authorities such as Vivint, you are connected to trained home security representatives at all times. While it’s true they are always there when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t find them constantly surveilling your residence or checking your camera footage. Instead, they spring to action the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then relays the notification instantly to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to confirm the emergency and ensure your safety.
- If the monitoring staff isn’t able to reach you, they will automatically contact emergency assistance.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the emergency and will serve as the chief contact with authorities if you are away.
Home monitoring is the equivalent of having your own private security team linked directly to your smart components. This is more than simply inner peace as you have real-life professionals to assist you during your time of need.
Protecting your home, even when you’re away
Having a 24-hour backup poised and ready in case of an emergency is nice when you’re at the house as you’ll be occupied making sure family members are out of danger. It’s even more critical when a crisis happens when you’re not there. Think about your smoke detector beeping or a glass break sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on vacation. What happens when no one is there to heed the warning of the high-volume siren? By incorporating 24-hour monitoring, your place is always protected, no matter your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Chico home monitoring
You can consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home security system. All signals from components go through this vital, centralized command center. On top of being your direct link to monitoring professionals, the smart hub provides these added advantages:
- Emergency button to instantly contact your home monitoring specialists
- Bi-directional audio feature allowing you to talk directly to your monitoring staff
- You can call for assistance with any sort of emergency, including medical problems
If you’re unable to locate your mobile device when a crisis takes place, you’ll still be able to talk with your monitoring agents directly through your control panel.
Get home monitoring with your advanced Chico security system
Consult with the specialists at Vivint and get a fully integrated Chico smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and entryway sensors you should have. We are well aware of the importance of monitoring which is why it comes with our popular packages. If you’re ready to enhance your property’s defense, dial (530) 460-6338 or submit the following form to begin.