Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Chico?
Your new nursery is close to being complete for your darling little one. You dedicated hours assembling the cradle, decorating the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even hung a shelf with an assortment of cuddly toys as a final detail. But how are you going to monitor your baby? You can opt for the standard approach with a regular listening device or take it to another level and employ the video cameras at your disposal in your modern home security system.
Despite the fact that it may seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Chico, it’s actually an outstanding option when you recognize the advantages.
Smart home indoor cameras in Chico are perfect baby monitors
Above all else, your indoor cameras are part of your complete smart home and accessible through an intuitive app. This gives you practicality and comfort knowing you can keep an eye on your child from anyplace via your smartphone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time high-definition video feed: You’ll appreciate crystal clear, high-quality images of your child. You are even able to view recorded clips straight from your phone.
- Two-way talk: Not only will you hear the sounds from the room, you may talk to your child right through your indoor camera. This is a helpful tool to calm a restless sleeper. In addition, you may take advantage of the 2-way talk feature through your smartphone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your cameras will have a much better viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-activation with alerts: If your newborn decides sleep time is done and wants out of the crib, you are able to receive motion-activated notifications sent right to your phone.
- One-touch communications: Despite the fact this feature is typically for older children, it’s still worth mentioning. With a single tap of a button, your kid can contact you via the app on your smartphone.
Having your complete smart home reachable from the palm of your hand is a tremendous benefit. If you find that your newborn is struggling to sleep and believe it might be a little stuffy in the nursery, you can change the temperature on your smart thermostat. In the event they wake up, you can switch on the nursery’s smart lights to notify them you’ll be there soon. Have more than one child? You can use a second indoor camera and still have access to them both with a lone home security app.
Customize Your Chico smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Chico smart home and benefit from the peace of mind and protection Vivint’s modern surveillance systems can offer. Dial (530) 460-6338 today and explore how we can make your residence safer and more convenient for all family members.