Work With Your 24-hour Monitoring Specialists
Any time your home alarm system in Chico goes off, your 24/7 monitoring professionals will spring to action. Their first step is to verify your alarm, and that means getting in contact with you. The guideline they follow is based on the kind of emergency. To illustrate, if a medical emergency is initiated, one effort will be made to reach you before help is sent out. If you have a burglary alarm - the most typical type of event - a monitoring agent will follow these guidelines to contact you:
- An effort will be made to reach you via the central command panel. You will typically be asked for a passcode.
- If that effort is not successful, a call is made to your primary contact number.
- A secondary number or your primary contact person is called next.
- If there is still no answer, local police are deployed.
- Your monitoring professionals will follow up with you again after authorities are alerted.
If you're not in a position to communicate with monitoring staff, don't worry. Assistance will still be deployed even if you're unable to confirm the emergency.
Prepare for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Chico
Stay ready for any emergency with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Chico from Vivint. Call (530) 460-6338 to begin the customization of your property’s security today.