What you should look for in a home security camera in Chico
When it comes to home security, it nice to get a view of your property This is a principal reason why security cameras are some of the best components to include as you figure out your smart home’s security. Despite the fact that independent cameras can be of use when set up correctly, they’re even more helpful when included into your residence’s comprehensive system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Chico? You’ll be glad to find these vital devices have more benefits than previous iterations. You may view live feeds from inside cameras or catch the attention of intruders with incorporated security features from outdoor cameras. And you can control your home security cameras easily in one place.
Impressive features add value to home security cameras in Chico
Versatile and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will elevate your property’s protection to a whole new level. These vital parts of your home security system are available with a diverse lineup of features including bi-directional audio, night vision, and convenient cell phone access. Take a look at the options available to you below.
- Built-in deterrents: Choose a surveillance camera that is able to react instantly. If unusual activity is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright ring of red light will appear on the outside of the camera lens and an audible alarm will emit.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision functionality provides clear images of your property at any hour. Your cameras will also maintain their clarity when zooming in on details.
- Video storage: Look for devices with recording and storage cloud options and the capacity to review video right from your cell phone app.
- Mobile app: Today’s home security cameras in Chico are often connected to a handy smartphone app. You can watch live footage or recorded clips and even engage or disarm your system. The Vivint App will send an alert to your phone if there’s a triggered event.
- Motion detectors: Integrated motion detectors means your cameras will engage whenever unusual action occurs. You’ll even get an update on your smartphone.
- Talk to visitors or loved ones: Need to contact your children after school? Have you found a visitor at your front door? The latest home security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient two-way audio so you may speak to any person captured by your equipment.
- Improve your perspective: Generally speaking, your exterior video cameras should give you an angle of 120° or higher. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides a viewing angle of 140°.
- Customizable zones: This feature provides the opportunity to designate the specific area you wish your camera to supervise. This is beneficial to better define the movement you record as you don’t necessarily need alerts every time an automobile goes by in front of your house.
Customize your own smart home
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Chico. The next step is to design your own custom Vivint smart home. Call (530) 460-6338 to get started or fill out the following form to engage our specialists.